Notes from the Tech Coach: December 2022

 

Contact Lancy

All contact info is always
listed on my email signature!

Phone:  cell (607) 662-3430 or office (607) 749-7246 ext. 5015

Websitewww.tinyurl.com/inTECHgration

Badgeshttps://bit.ly/HomerBadges 

Twitter@FancyLancy

Professional Pinterest:  @lcollins4777

Current list of approved apps (always available on my email signature, as well!)


Tech Tip

of the Month!

12 Days of Holiday EdTech Cheer!

We are only a few workdays away from the start of winter break.  Whether you celebrate Techmas, Technukka, Techwanza, Techwali, or even Technivas I thought it might be fun to celebrate the season by counting down to the break with quick and easy professional tips, tricks, and learning opportunities!    https://bit.ly/TechyCheerHCSD22 


Blog of the month

Things Lancy reads for fun!

Fun Pre-Made Activities

Grouped by building, but many of these can be used across grade levels!

Looking for some inspiration?  Check out what I’m writing this month!  


What the TECH?!

By Lancy! 


Who doesn’t love a good blog?  I figured I’d throw my own into the ring!  On the blog, I post my old newsletters, tips and tricks, and Innovative ideas I have.  Check it out!

Elementary - Intermediate

* Hanukkah

* Christmas Around the World

*Christmas

*Seesaw Snowglobe Activity

*Seesaw Holiday Sounds

*Holidays around the World

Junior High - High School

*Newspaper Snippet Generator- Write a story and then make it look like a newspaper article with this easy generator!

*MapChart - Build charts from maps right on this website!

All levels

🎄 December Theme Rooms





Comments